Urology is the medical and surgical specialty that focuses on the urinary tracts of males and females, and on the reproductive system of males.
In men, the urinary system overlaps with the reproductive system, and in women the urinary tract opens into the vulva. In both sexes, the urinary and reproductive tracts are close together, and disorders of one often affect the other.
Here are some of the services:
- Treatment for Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- STD testing for males
- Genital Warts
- Treatment of Genital Warts that includes TSA application as well as penile laser surgery
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED for short)
- Urinary incontinence (The inability to hold urine.)
- No Scalpel Vasectomies
- Benign Prostate Hypertrophy
- Overactive Bladder
- Prostate checks and management
To schedule an appointment, please call 847-255-7474. Dr. Azher Quader